Our Services
Tax Refunds
We will determine if you are due a tax refund and assist you to reclaim it back from HMRC. If you have now moved overseas and no longer have a UK bank account, we can still pay your refund to your foreign account.Our fees are one of the lowest on the market.

Individual Tax Returns
We will prepare and file your self-assessment tax return with HMRC for a set one-off fee.
We can act as your authorised agent with HMRC so we can deal with them on your behalf. 

Limited Company Accounts
We can prepare your statutory accounts and file them at Companies House. In addition, we can prepare and file your Corporation Tax Return, provide advice on tax compliance and act as your authorised agent with HMRC.

VAT & Payroll
We can register you for VAT, select the best VAT scheme for your business and prepare and file your VAT returns with HMRC. We can also act as your authorised agent. We can also assist you with any possible VAT inspections at no extra cost to you.

Company Setup
We can incorporate your limited company and setup a registered office if required. We will provide free guides on your next steps before starting to trade.
We can also register your company for VAT and Payroll when it is required to.
Landlords & Property
If you rent out a property, we can assist you to prepare and file your tax return, ensure you include all allowable property expenses so you only pay the tax that is due. If you use a limited company, we can also assist you in preparing the accounts and tax returns.

Please contact us to discuss how we can assist you.